Wondrous Words Wednesday #2

Wednesday 9 October 2013


Wondrous Words Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Bermuda Onion, where you can share new words that you’ve encountered or spotlight words you love.

I'm currently reading Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher, and I haven't really stumbled across any new or exciting words. So, this week, I'll just be sharing some of my all time favourite words.


entwine - wind or twist together
'The statue's base is decorated with the symbol for medicine, two serpents entwined around a staff.'

murmur - a soft, indistinct sound made by a person or group of people speaking quietly or at a distance
'"The train is going to be late," he murmured to his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought or an opinion? I'd love to hear it.

design by amanda inez