Book Haul: Library Graphic Novel Edition

Friday 13 June 2014

My library has recently been refurbished. I mentioned that it was closed in my last library book haul and that I was taking advantage of it and taking out a whole bunch of books. Seeing as it's now open again, I decided to pop in and have a look, and boy am I glad I did! Not only has the layout and shelving of everything been changed and improved, but there seems to be a lot more stock to choose from. I certainly noticed that there was a difference in the graphic novel section, so I wasted no time in pulling a bunch off the shelf to borrow.


As you can see, I'm a Marvel fan. More specifically, a Thor fan and a Wolverine fan. I've been wanting to jump into the Marvel comics properly, and my library now has a bunch of Marvel NOW! volumes that I can try before I buy so I'm probably going to be reading a lot more graphic novels in the future!

Let me know if you've read any of these, or is you have any that you'd recommend to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought or an opinion? I'd love to hear it.

design by amanda inez