October Wrap Up/November TBR

Friday 10 November 2017

October was a busy month. Just not for reading...


As for November... I really don't know if I'll actually get anything read. So far, I'm about 200 pages into ACOMAF and I can't see myself finishing it any time soon. I blame uni stress, as it's finally starting to hit me and I'm scrambling to catch up with notes so feel guilty when I think about reading. However, if I can slog through ACOMAF and maybe squeeze in some comics on the train I'll be happy.

What did you read in October? What do you want to read in November?

2 comments:

  1. Let me know what you think of ACOMAF! I absolutely hated it compared to ACOTAR :( it ruined the series for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm actually enjoying it more than ACOTAR! Don't think it's as great as everyone says, but I really appreciate Feyre's characterisation in it.

      Delete

Got a thought or an opinion? I'd love to hear it.

design by amanda inez